3 in 1 Profi Salifert Nitrate Water Test Kit for Fish Tank Marine Aquarium Lab Testing
- List PriceUS$6.11piece
- Sale PriceUS$6.11piece
- ShippingFree Shipping
In a properly cycled aquarium, nitrite is converted to nitrate and then, if there are areas deprived of
oxygen such as in live rock and other filter materials, this nitrate is converted back to nitrite and then
transformed into harmless nitrogen gas. If this cycle breaks down then nitrites, which are extremely
toxic to fish and invertebrates, can form in high concentration.
Case Size: 7.9*7.5*2.5(L*W*H)
• Many nitrite test kits suffer from interference caused by amines e.g naturally occurring and essential
amino acids. This can result in a too low measured value, especially when the nitrite concentration is
• Because of its unique formulation, the Salifert Test Kit does not suffer from amine interference, and
offers full colour development within one minute. Also, the colour is very intense making the detection
of even minute traces of nitrite easy.
• Sufficient for 100 tests
Nitrite Measurement Procedure:
1.Rinse the measuring botte 3 times with the water sample waiting for determination. Take water sample 2.5ml.
2.Put 2 drops of reagent 1 into the bottle, and shake evenly. Put 2 drops of reagent 2 into the bottle, and
3.Contrast the sample color with the color scale to determinate nitrite concentration.
4.If the nitrite content is greater than 0.063,the frist water drained.
5. Rinse the measuring botte 3 times with the water sample waiting for determination-gain. Take water samples
2.5ml. And add pure water to 10ml shake the lid tightly.
6.Put 2 drops of reagent 1 into the bottle, and shake evenly. Put 2 drops of reagent 2 into the bottle, and shake evenly.
7.Contrast the sample color with the color scale to determinate nitrite concentration.
1. After each test, rinse vial thoroughly with tap water.
2. The test reagent contents chemical component, please use it carefully.
3. Reagent must be stroed in shady and cool place without sunshine. Keep out of reach of children.
1x Nitrate Test Reagent1 (15ML)
1x Nitrate Test Reagent2 (15ML)
1x Mini Measuring Flask (15ML)